Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Work nature in the Government Organisation (SHAR)

Within a week i adjusted myself to the work culture,

Its something very strange, like Office starts at 08:00 hrs, after punching, i just used to go to canteen and have breakfast with my friends,, later on, we shifted the breakfast programme to the deep forest inside where a private shop with hot dosa is available (the main reason is the annoyance of  formal culture and rigidity in the main canteen)

Return back to be building, see some reports and let the time be on for 1000 hrs,, by when the canteen bus will come bringing tea and snacks, enjoying them and then waiting for lunch, which is at 1200 hrs,,

After lunch, a small walk along with friends, but here sometimes my friends were busy enough and will be roaming all through the department buildings,, i will walking back to my unit...

1300 --- 1500  :

This is the most critical time of the days in training, intially i was struggling enough to get in these hours,, after a few weeks, i got on the trick playing by the others  (i.e... a small nap with the eyes open)

and will be fresh enough with the tea and snack by 1500 hrs. and then winding enough by 1630 hrs..

Almost, this was my work majorly (dont think, i havent done or learnt anything). Majorly, many of the people lead their work in the same manner in our organisation.

In the above meantime, we used analyse the samples for their strength and properties and at the end myself was busy enough under the my Mentor guidance for my project report "Burning time delay and rate constant effects for solid propellant" (a fuel used in Rocket)


Maybe, because of the above nature, myself inherited the feeling the i should not work for a government organisation (appudedo uddarinchesthami anukonilendi)..  Beside, the above, Mr. Subramaniam, who was young, dynamic and strong enough technically, has resigned his job and joined a private organisation in Chennai. This impact made on me that i never applied for the government job.

No comments:

Post a Comment